Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Reflection


  1. 1 thing I learned in this class is that civil liberties protect you from the government, and civil rights protect you from other people.
  2. I thing I found surprising was that the state can give the electoral votes to a candidate who didn't win the majority of the population vote, even though this is very unlikely to happen.
  3. I thing I disagree with is that the US used to restrict immigrants who came in based on their quality. They banned different races, poor people, etc, but I am glad we don't do this anymore.
  4. Us government makes you a more rounded person because it informs you on issues that go on and how our government sorts me out. This is important to know when you vote.
  5. I think it could be a better class by teaching more about what's going on today and how to vote. 

No comments:

Post a Comment